HELLO AND WELCOME!
First of ALL, Thank you for your time and interest in considering me for your next tattoo idea. I look forward to hearing from you.
HERE'S HOW IT USUALLY GOES
- CONTACT ME BY PHONE, EMAIL OR WEBSITE.
- COME IN AND/OR SET UP AN IN PERSON CONSULATION TO GO OVER YOUR IDEA.
- ONCE WE'VE GONE OVER THE DETAILS OF YOUR IDEA (IMAGE/REF, SIZE, COLORS AND PLACEMENT) IF YOU'RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH YOUR REQUEST, YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE REQUIRED ($80 Min Deposit Required and can go up from there based on request).
- WITHIN A FEW DAYS (DEPENDING ON CURRENT WORK LOAD), I WILL PRODUCE A FINAL OR PRELIMINARY DESIGN OF YOUR IDEA FOR YOU TO REVIEW AND APPROVE IN PERSON.
- ONCE WE REVIEW AND APPROVE YOUR DESIGN TOGETHER, WE WILL SCHEDULE YOUR TATTOO APPOINTMENT.
A FEW QUICK THINGS TO KNOW
Shop minimum is $80
$80 is the shop minimum regardless of how small or simple the request is. I will do $40 minimum on small tattoo requests for a group of 2 or more persons getting small tattoos.
Flat Rate / Hourly Rate
Whether Flat Rate or Hourly. For over 16 years now I've done my best to be reasonable, fair and honest about all my prices and/or rates. Every artist charges their own rates, at their own discretion. I take a lot of pride in my work and confidently provide quality tattoo work, priced accordingly. I also honor a very reasonable *Touch-Up Policy on every tattoo I do. This is just how "I" do business.
Flat Rates are given whenever possible, depending on the request and size. Usually some simple designs within a 4” X 4” area, can be flat rated. Other things such as Names, Lettering & Script, Signs & Symbols, Flash Designs and more, are examples of what can be flat rated. If you still have a question about rates, please come bye my studio or call and set up a consultation.
Hourly Rate as a rule of thumb, applies to color tattoos larger than 3"x4" area and/or large scale requests. Other examples of requests done at an hourly rate include realism, portraits, dragons, sleeves, cover ups and more.
For your piece of mind and to ensure that you're getting a full hour of tattooing for every hour that you're paying for, hourly sessions are timed. You dictate how many hours you sit down for at a time. Hourly Rate is $175/ per hour. I don't make Personal Calls, take Cigarette or Lunch breaks on your time. Once I start the timer, I do my best to avoid any interruptions until timer goes off and then we take a quick break, resume and repeat.
$120 Minimum for Chest, Feet, Torso or Hands
Hands, Feet and Torsos are not easy areas of the body to tattoo and are technically challenging and in most cases require a touch up or follow up session. If the request is a simple or small one in any of the above mentioned areas I can negotiate it to minimum $80.
I WORK ONLY BY APPOINTMENT
Appointments are made with prior consultation(s) in person and a minimum deposit of $80 is required but a higher deposit may be required based on your request.
I don't like giving prices over the phone or email.
Quotes by Phone or Email can be inaccurate and unfair to both client and artist. However I understand it can be inconvenient to drive across town to get a price, so I can provide a range or "guestimate" but it is subject to change. For an accurate quote please come into the shop.
Consultations are free, without pressure or obligation.
Schedule a consult by calling 505-573-7960. Please leave a message if calling after hours or if I'm unable to answer and I'll call you at my soonest convenience.
I don't email or provide copies of designs.
Copies of Artwork or Designs are not something I habit providing or releasing for a number of reasons. I've had designs that were stolen or taken by someone else. I've had people price shop a design I provided and ask if I can do it for what someone else quoted them. If I provide a artwork or a design it is subject to my deposit policy and disclaimer. (See below)
CZERs “All School” Tattoos & Art
DEPOSIT DISCLAIMER AGREEMENT
Deposits are good for only 6 months from date of payment. Tattoo must be initiated and/or started within 6 months from deposit pay date. If the tattoo requires sessions, you must come in for a session within 6 months from your last session. Deposits are Non-Transferrable to any persons. Minimum deposit amount is $80.00 for most requests. Large scale and/or Hourly projects will require a $150.00 minimum. All deposits are always applied towards the final cost and/or final session, unless forfeited. By signing you acknowledge that you are fully aware of CZERs DEPOSIT POLICY and fully understand and accept that any amount paid as a deposit is subject to FORFEIT and/or NO REFUND for any of the reasons below:
- Ÿ If you are a NO CALL and/or NO SHOW at your scheduled time and date of appointment. . . . Period!
- Ÿ If you have to be rescheduled more than once for being or showing up late for your appointment without a minimum 1 hour call ahead to advise. . . . No excuses accepted!
- Ÿ If any artwork or tattoo design(s) either flash or custom drawn are released in any form (photo, email, etc.. ) to the client/customer prior to tattooing the intended design.
- Ÿ Cancelling an appointment or choosing to go to another shop after any artwork has been requested by the client and drawn or initiated by CZER.
- Ÿ If the original noted and/or provided request of subject matter and elements is changed. (Example: Original request for a rose with butterflies is drawn, client changes request to daisies and dragonflies on or before appointment.)
- Ÿ It’s been over 6 months since deposit and no tattoo has been started, and/or its been 6 months or more since last session.
1. YOUR DEPOSIT GOES TOWARD THE FINAL COST OF YOUR TATTOO IF IT IS NOT FORFEITED.
2. IF YOU NEED TO RESCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT, (Must Call 24 hours minimum prior to appointment time)
JUST A QUICK PHONE CALL WILL DO, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
3. ONLY 2 RESCHEDULES ARE ALLOOWED, DEPOSITS ARE FORFEITED AFTER THE 2ND CANCEL/RESCHEDULE.
4. I DON’T WANNA TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT EARNING IT, SO DON’T GIVE ME A REASON TO.
Notice: All content, suggestions, advice, instructions, view and/or opinions on this website are all based on my own and personal experience and experiences. Some of the advice, suggestions and/or content also comes from personal experiences getting tattooed as well as from applying tattoos for over 12 years. Also including personal and extensive literary and video research. The opinions or statements are my own (Cesar "Czer" Valverde) and do not reflect the views of any guest artist, affiliates, vendors or any other member of the body art community.